OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a very growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
OceanTech is adding a Compliance Specialist to our growing team.
- Assist in compliance of certification requirements and regulations
- Review evidence items to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Perform internal audits per company procedures
- Monitor industry standards for changes and evaluate compliance updates needed
- Regularly update policy and procedural documentation
- Develop and manage safety programs, protocols and procedures
- Assist with development of employee training programs and evaluations
- Ability to take on additional duties and responsibilities as requested
- Candidate must be a self-starter; who takes the initiative, and has the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/priorities.
- 2+ years experience maintaining certifications
- 2+ years experience of audit experience
- 2+ years experience in regulatory compliance
- Experience maintaining ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, and/or R2 certifications preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
Job Type: Full-time