OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a very growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are in search of an in house Marketing Manager that will work closely with and lead our marketing team while developing new marketing initiatives.
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing campaigns and brand awareness initiatives
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders, providing recommendations, plans, results, issues, barriers, or solutions
- Create, establish, and report on marketing outcomes
- Execute multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that they run smoothly and successfully
- Develop and manage earned and paid media strategies, including developing and maintaining media contact lists, fostering good working relationships with media, writing/editing strong media materials and identifying appropriate investments in paid media exposure.
- Coordinate with our current graphic designer and marketing support to execute marketing initiatives
- 3+ years of relevant marketing, business and industry experience
- 2+ years working with nationwide marketing campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, meeting tight deadlines.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics