OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a very growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are preparing for our next wave of growth and are adding a Resale Representative to our team. The Resale Sales team is essential to ensuring our products are getting back into the market. As an R2 certified company, our goal is to always get at least one more use out of the equipment we receive.
- Work with brokers and vendors to resell used technology equipment such as servers, switches, laptops, desktops, etc
- Upload inventory to various websites
- Create marketing campaigns to market specific products to outside buyers
- Work with internal teams to ensure products are sold at the best price possible
- Serve as the primary contact for outside brokers and vendors for questions on equipment and sales
- Communicate directly with client contact regarding status, issues, delays, questions, etc.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional support teams that serve OceanTech clients
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- 2 years of account management and new business development experience. Ideally in B2B with a relationship-based / consultative sales services approach
- 2 years of sales experience selling to other vendors or brokers
- 1 years of experience reselling technology equipment
- Experience finding new leads utilizing LinkedIn and other platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and possess the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Experience with ERP/CRM software and ability to maintain accurate customer records
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package. No commissions caps!
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial/Startup workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code, jeans friendly
- Great snacks, coffee, and team lunches
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics