Are you curious about technology or otherwise tech savvy and looking to continue your experience in a dynamic environment? Do you know the eBay marketplace and have experience as an eCommerce Product Lister/eBay Sales associate? If so, this opportunity located in Eden Prairie is for you!
eCommerce Product Lister will have primary responsibility for adding enterprise IT hardware products to eBay and managing the sales process. From photographing the product, developing and researching your competitive pricing strategy, listing items, and help improve mature listings to expands sales opportunities – – you’ll be rewarded for listing volume!
- Organize prepared inventory items to be listed on eBay based off of enterprise-level customer needs
- Build rich content (i.e. Photograph, additional images, etc.) to advertise IT hardware stock on eBay
- Research and develop pricing strategy to maximum value of hardware for OceanTech
- Optimize data entry and list IT hardware in eBay and complete required information regarding item descriptions, shipping, returns, etc.
- Assist in shipping duties, as needed
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree in technology, sales or Communications, a plus
- 1+ year experience in eBay/eCommerce product creation and sales in enterprise/B2B environment, preferred
- Basic understanding of all enterprise-level IT hardware a plus
- Experience in eCommerce analyst tasks a BONUS!!
- Excellent computer/internet experience in working in Windows PC environment, a must
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to photograph and upload accurate photos of items while maintain high aesthetic quality
- Attention to detail
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs;, stand/sit/bend for up to 8 hours per day
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to work in a general warehouse environment located in Eden Prairie
WHY WORK FOR OCEANTECH?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you!
OceanTech can offer very competitive salary, production bonuses, competitive PTO, health insurance reimbursement (up to 50%), serious discounts on IT gear, and a fun casual entrepreneurial work environment!
Interested? Apply now!
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a resume, cover letter (including salary expectations) by following the prompts below.
Visit us at www.oceantech.com. No relocation. (EOE)
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|