OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a very growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to our growing team.
- Coordinate between clients and internal/external 3rd party Logistics teams for scheduling local/national pick-ups and ensure successful project completion
- Manage, communicate and resolve issues such as de-installation delays, service problems, pricing or rate issues, etc., that may occur
- Manage assigned lower-volume clients and build client relationships
- Communicate directly with client contact regarding status, issues, delays, questions, etc.
- Create work spaces in customer portal and resolve any issues
- Create work orders from pickup requests and estimates
- Represent and expand the client’s connection to OceanTech Brand through a knowledgeable,personable and professional demeanor
- Assist various departments in the warehouse during down times
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- 2+ years in a project management or coordinator role
- 2+ years in logistics
- 2+ years in working with customer accounts
- Dependable, "people" person with a positive "can do" attitude and exceptional customer service who is courteous, cooperative and professional when dealing with others.
- Physical requirements; ability to stand/walk/sit for 8 hours each day & perform physical labor (lift up to 70 lbs) when needed
What We Offer:
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial/Startup workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code, jeans friendly
- Great snacks, coffee, and team lunches
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics