The eCommerce Product Lister will have primary responsibility for adding enterprise and/or consumer IT hardware products to eBay and managing the listing sales process. From photographing the product, developing and researching competitive pricing strategy, listing items, and help improve mature listings to expand sales opportunities online.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize prepared inventory items to be listed on eBay based off of consumer and/or enterprise-level customer needs
- Build rich content (i.e. Photograph, additional images, etc.) to advertise IT hardware stock on eBay
- Research and develop pricing strategy to a maximum value of hardware for OceanTech
- Optimize data entry and list IT hardware in eBay and complete required information regarding item descriptions, weights & dimensions for accurate shipping quotes, etc.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, sales or Communications, a plus
- 1+ year experience in eBay/eCommerce product creation and sales in enterprise/B2B environment preferred
- Basic understanding of consumer and/or enterprise-level IT hardware a plus
- Experience in eCommerce analyst tasks a BONUS!!
- Excellent computer/internet experience in working in Windows PC environment a must
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to photograph and upload accurate photos of items while maintaining the high aesthetic quality
- Attention to detail
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to work in a general warehouse environment located in Eden Prairie or Minneapolis
- Moderate noise (i.e. warehouse and/or office with computers, phone, and printers, light foot- traffic, and occasional fork-truck traffic).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs, stand/sit/bend for up to 8 hours per day
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop, and kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; hours of work Mon-Friday 9-5pm with some evening/weekend work in order online to continue to maintain top seller status (as applicable)
|Job Category||Hardware, IT|