Are you a dependable “people-person” who strives for high levels of customer service in a fun and casual environment? Do you want the possibility of growth, desire a positive work environment and love to help people… if so contact us! Our Front Desk Receptionist/Admin Assistant role located in Eden Prairie might just be for you!
Provide excellent Front Desk Reception service directly to clients/customers via phone and in person. Complete a variety of Administrative office support projects including Accounts Receivable.
- Greet visitors to the office in a professional manner while notifying the appropriate staff members to facilitate timely meetings and appointments
- Operate the company’s phone system to route incoming calls to the proper location
- Contacts clients/sales staff regarding Accounts Receivable process (i.e. notify clients and perform collection activity on past due accounts).
- Perform a variety of general office support and administrative duties such as; typing and data entry, filing, and other administrative duties as requested
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in a business-related field or either an academic or experiential orientation toward business, marketing or sales a plus. BA/BS preferred!
- 2 years office experience/receptionist/administrative assistant experience required
- Ability to effectively engage with customers to resolve collection issues while maintaining a positive working relationship a must!
- Understanding of IT hardware technology market is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with desktop computers; MS Office, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM experience required
- OUTSTANDING phone presentation & communication skills are required
- Dependable, “people” person with a positive “can do” attitude and exceptional customer service who is courteous, cooperative and professional when dealing with others.
- A well-organized and detail-oriented personality.
- Experience in Private Pay Collections along with rules and regulations relating to Fair Credit and Collections a plus!
- Excellent writing skills for assisting colleagues and for creating content
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple changing priorities – -Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills & welcomes a team-friendly environment
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to work in a casual office environment located in Eden Prairie Mon-Fri 9-5pm
WHY WORK FOR OCEANTECH?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! OceanTech will offer very competitive salary, competitive PTO, 8 days of paid Company Holidays, health insurance reimbursement (up to 50%), and a fun casual entrepreneurial work environment!
Interested? Apply now!
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) by following the prompts below! No relocation. (EOE)