OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are preparing for our next wave of growth and are adding an Outbound Sales Coordinator to our growing team.
- Help prepare pricing quotes
- Call customers to develop business
- Assist with Ecommerce duties
- Add and manage customer database
- Scan, upload, update various sales channels and communications
- Coordinate with tech/warehouse staff for orders and returns
- Invoice, follow up on late payments and process refunds when necessary
- Assist with the coordination of improving team processes and procedures as needed.
- 1+ years using a CRM software
- 1+ years customer support via phone
- Experience with Google Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and possess the ability and willingness to learn new software
- High School diploma or equivalent required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics