Our Sorters/warehouse associates are tasked with sorting received customer IT assets ranging from; PCs, laptops, networking, printing, scanning equipment which will eventually be processed for resale or data destruction.
• Break down pallets of customer IT assets and sort into various hardware types
• Complete diligent reporting of IT assets into computer system
• Assist Driver with pick-ups, loading boxes, and deliveries to Ocean Tech (under supervision and as needed)
• Other general warehouse duties such as organizing, cleaning, special projects, etc.
• Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Forklift experience a plus
• Basic knowledge of PC Hardware, laptop hardware, Apple products, networking equipment preferred
Other Qualifications & Competencies
• Physical requirements; ability to stand/walk for 8 hours each day & perform physical labor (lift up to 70 lbs)
• Proven working knowledge and usage of hand and power tools
• Ability to identify valuable items/materials in IT equipment a plus
• Must be a self-starter and take initiative! We require a strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills & welcomes a team-friendly environment
• Attention to detail is a must
• Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
• Legally permitted to work in the United States
• Ability to work in a fast paced, warehouse environment located in NE Minneapolis
WHY WORK FOR OCEANTECH?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we're the place for you!
OceanTech will offer a very competitive salary, production bonuses, competitive PTO, health insurance reimbursement (up to 50%) and a fun casual entrepreneurial work environment!
Interested? Apply now!
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a resume, cover letter (including salary expectations) by following the prompts below! No relocation. (EOE)