OceanTech is committed to reducing the impact of our activities on the environment and assisting our customers to reduce theirs by encouraging them to use our recycling services. To this end, we have implemented an environmental, health, and safety management system to continuously improve our environmental, health, and safety performance in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- OceanTech is committed to meeting our customer requirements
- OceanTech is committed to protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- OceanTech is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls to eliminate hazards and reduce EHS risks.
- OceanTech is committed to worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management systems.
- OceanTech is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- OceanTech is committed to to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives.
- OceanTech is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- OceanTech is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect workers, the public and the environment.
- OceanTech is committed to continual improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- OceanTech is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers, and other interested parties.