OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are looking to add an entry level technician to our growing tech team. The ideal candidate will have experience with various computer hardware, shipping, and inventory.
- Input, review and apply inventory activities
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Create purchase orders when needed
- Gather and sort through various hardware components
- Help put items on shelves
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Exemplary mathematical analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in typing skills and/or data entry
- Working knowledge of network, PC operating systems, and core software applications
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics