Are you an all-star Executive Assistant who strives for professional excellence, who is extremely organized, and is able and willing to be the right-hand of a busy VP of Sales? Are you excited to assist in maintaining business critical client relationships and assisting in new business development? Do you have excellent project management skills and want be part of a team who delivers excellence with direct contact to our clients? Then this NEW Executive Assistant role located in Eden Prairie is just for you.
The focus of this position is to provide high-level assistant and administrative support to the VP of Sales, as well as project management/coordination of various client projects.
- Assist VP in managing day-to-day client relationships and business development projects
- Coordinating and implementation of projects between clients and internal teams; sales, logistics, and production
- Maintain ERP/CRM as updated information is obtained
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in a business-related field or either an academic or experiential orientation toward business, marketing or sales required. BA/BS preferred!
- 5+ years experience in C- suite /VP/Executive level support
- Understanding of IT hardware technology market is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with desktop computers; MS Office, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM experience preferred
- OUTSTANDING phone presentation and written/verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks (i.e. exceptional organizational and time management skills!) a must
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills & welcomes a team-friendly environment
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to work in a fast paced, but casual office environment (M-F 9 to 5pm) located in Eden Prairie
WHY WORK FOR OCEANTECH?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! OceanTech will offer very competitive salary, competitive PTO, 8 days of paid Company Holidays, health insurance reimbursement (up to 50%), and a fun casual entrepreneurial work environment!
Interested? Apply now!
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) by following the prompts below. No relocation. (EOE)