OceanTech is a well-established and thriving business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a constantly growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are looking to add an HR / Recruiting Manager to our team that will assist with full-cycle recruiting.
- Develop recruiting plan, integrating overall company needs using traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing creative and innovative recruiting ideas and associated tools
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Report on recruiting KPI metrics and hiring progress to leadership on a consistent basis
- Create internal and external job postings to attract applicants
- Interview candidates for cultural and technical fit
- Prepare onboarding documents for new hires
- Provide initial training for new hires
- Assist in creating and updating training programs
- Ability to take on additional duties and responsibilities as requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be flexible, resilient, and open to change
- Experience in executing and developing recruiting strategies
- Experience in full cycle recruitment
- Experience in developing training materials
- Attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am-5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time