OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are searching for our next IT Office Admin. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow their skills.
- Diagnose, install, and repair typical office equipment
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Configuration of internal network equipment such as routers and switches
- Communicate with internal and external vendors, suppliers, etc for technical support and implementation purposes
- Assist in system evaluations, selection, implementation, optimization; Installation, configuration, testing and documenting new hardware and software products and recommend their adoption as standards
- Create and maintain scripts to automate various IT processes
- Help maintain internal inventory software
- 2+ years of experience of office IT support
- 2+ years of experience of Microsoft product lines
- Strong Linux knowledge and experience
- Basic understanding of Cisco network hardware
- Basic knowledge of how network equipment operates in general
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Experience as a database developer/designer is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics