OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are in our next growth phase and are adding a new Server Technician to our team!
- Recondition IT assets using Ocean Tech qualified and documented processes for remarketing to consumer
- Perform diagnostics of servers and other various enterprise network equipment
- Under supervision, may assist in the destruction of data using data destruction software
- Use the proper manufacturer diagnostics equipment/software to ensure testing is thorough
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A+ Certification and N+ Certification is preferred
- Associates degree in a technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.) with either an academic or experiential orientation toward IT refurbishment/ITAD/desktop support a plus
- 1+ years benchwork experience on fixing/repairing network and server equipment
- Familiar with Data Destruction technologies, (Experience is a plus)
- Working knowledge of network and server equipment
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics
Job Type: Full-time