OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a very growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are preparing for our next wave of growth and are adding an RFP Specialist to our sales team. This person will be responsible for finding and completing requests for proposals.
- Research requests for proposals
- Create proposal timelines
- Complete 10-15 RFP’s a day
- Design and implement new forms and documents as requested.
- Route and coordinate RFP covers, letters, executive summaries and forms; obtain signatures as needed.
- Develop and maintain a checklist of step-by-step processes regarding the completion and delivery of a proposal, including tracking and coordinating addendums.
- Work with sales departments on RFP’s
- Ability to take on additional duties and responsibilities as requested
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Experience with Google Suite products and possess the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Experience with ERP/CRM software and ability to maintain accurate customer records, required
- Ability to provide Superior Customer Service across both internal and external clients
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics