Are you a seasoned Shipping Coordinator who is looking to join a fast-growing, fun, and casual company based in NE Minneapolis? If so, OceanTech is the place for you! We have a new opportunity within our shipping department for a shipping clerk who is looking to continue to learn, has a high level of attention to detail… and who can produce amazing results!
Our Shippers are tasked with packing and shipping electronics sold off of eBay and direct sales for our customers.
- Preparing paperwork for shipments
- Picking items from inventory and removing from inventory system
- Final Quality check of items
- Packaging fragile electronics for transit
- Packaging freight
- Preparing paperwork for freight shipments
- Printing shipping labels and customs documents
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2+ years experience shipping required
- Basic knowledge of various electronics, preferred
- Physical requirements; ability to stand/walk/move for 8 hours each day & perform physical labor (lift up to 70 lbs). This is a physically demanding position!
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and keep all shipments in order
- Knowledge of eBay and Fedex is not required but suggested
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative! We require a strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills & welcomes a team-friendly environment
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to work in a fast paced, warehouse environment located in NE Minneapolis
Interested? Apply now!