Are you ready to join a team where you will have a direct role in scaling an already successful software to the next level?
We’re seeking an individual who is talented in the space of Enterprise Resource Planning development.
We use software called Odoo to handle our workflow processes and inventory management.
When you apply, please include a link to a version control website (for example: GitHub, Bitbucket, gitlab, gitea, etc) that contains previous projects you’ve worked on, so that we may determine your coding styles prior to an interview.
- Work with management teams to determine and develop a scope for a new feature
- Work with development team to implement new processes and procedures for using the ERP
- Implement and Test new features to existing modules, and the creation of new modules
- Troubleshoot problems with existing modules, and improve error handling as needed
- Testing latest versions of Odoo as they’re released to ensure we have an upgrade path
- Update existing modules to be supported on the latest versions of Odoo as they come out
- Creation and Deletion of user accounts, management of user permissions and groups
- Improve the testing framework for existing modules to speed up development time
- 2+ years experience working with an ERP or Inventory Management system
- If you have worked on Open Source projects with a team, we’ll consider that professional experience
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly (eli5) language
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to identify confidential information and only share it with people who have a need to know
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service skills dealing with internal employees in person, over email, and on the phone
- 3+ years module development in Odoo ERP (or similar platform)
- Associates Degree or better in Computer Science, Programming, Web Development, etc
- Some experience with the command line (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Experience managing any SQL database – We use PostgreSQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration technologies
- Experience managing a web application
- Overall, being tech savvy and having an intellectual curiosity is a huge plus!
- Understanding of server technology is a plus, but not required
- Experience backing up and restoring files and databases
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Production bonuses
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- Free Snacks
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period