We are looking to add a staff accountant to our team within the next few weeks. This role has room to grow within the company with the right candidate.
- Review financial statements and expenses
- Present quarterly and yearly financial reports to management
- File sales/use tax quarterly
- Perform general bookkeeping and organize financial forms, documents and receipts
- Ensure all financial transactions within the company are accounted for and follow legal standards
- Reconcile accounts via QuickBooks Online
- Create personal and business invoices and request payment for services rendered
- Work closely with clients and businesses to collect payment on invoices
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies
- Assist with tax preparation
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years working with QuickBooks Online
- 3+ years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- 2+ years experience with invoicing and payment collection
- 2+ years experience filing quarterly sales taxes
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and possess the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Professional experience working with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and meet timely obligations
- Knowledge of accounting processes and advanced mathematical skills
WHY WORK FOR OCEANTECH?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you!
OceanTech can offer a competitive salary, production bonuses, competitive PTO, health insurance reimbursement (up to 50%), serious discounts on IT gear, and a goal-oriented yet casual entrepreneurial work environment
|Job Category||Accounting, Administration|